Sunday, November 30, 2014

Time for a break

Nov. 21-23

 
The last couple weeks have been crazy with essays, assignments, presentations, and class. Which I guess is fair, seeing as I am here for school...
 
But it was time for a relaxing weekend in which I didn't have to worry about anything or anybody, but myself. Which is why I went on a Yoga retreat.
 
It was in East Sussex, about an hour and a half outside of London. It was in on a farm, so we were literally in the middle of nowhere, as it was an hour and a half walk to the nearest town. 
 
In two days, I did six hours of yoga, which I am really proud of, as I haven't done yoga since mid-August, and I was only doing an hour a week then.
 
We went for walks in farmland.
 
 
 
Where we ran into large pigs!
 
 
 
Before getting into town, where there was a cute little restaurant and traditional English style church.
 

 
 
It was a really great weekend, and much needed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment