Friday, October 10, 2014

The start...

Oct. 10

 
I finished class early today, which also means I started my reading week off early!! Woohoo!! Reading week, it's a week given to students each semester (unless you go to certain schools that only give it in the winter semester, like myself, which means having a reading week this semester is even better because I wouldn't normally get one) to catch up on studies, and take a break from the grueling life of a student. Time to rest, and be caught up to finish off the semester. In reality it's a week off in which everyone goes on vacation, often to Cuba cause it's cheap, and gets absolutely no reading done. So really it should be called anti-reading week. 
 
Like so many of the students in Canada, I too will be going on vacation this week. I will not however be going to Cuba. I will be going to Italy, Venice to be exact, and a day trip to Verona (hopefully). Also like many of the other students I will likely not get very much reading done on reading week. 
 
So stay tuned, as I leave way too early in the morning tomorrow. So while it will only late evening in Canada, I will be waking up at some ridiculous time to get on a bus at 4:30am (which actually just brings me to another bus, which then brings me to the airport, where I get on a plane).


No comments:

Post a Comment