Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Lights, camera, action

Nov. 28

 
Today was the last day of class!!! I'm done, and I'm so glad. I have a week until I go home, and lots planned. Starting after class today. I went with a couple friends to see the Paddington Bear movie that released today. It was better then I expected. It was really funny, and it was great to see all the London places that I have been to. Plus, it's been a really great build up with all the Paddington Bears around London (which I will talk about in a future post).
 
After watching the movie, we made the trek to go see the Enchanted Forest. It was quite a trek, but totally worth it. We met up with a friend part way, and off we went.
 
The Enchanted Forest consisted of trees lite up different colours.
 
 
 

There were some that were interactive, such as a cannon that shoots colour to light up a statue, and trees where you change the colour.
 
 
 
There was also smoke, that lite up.
 
 
 
 
There was also Tinker Bell.
 
 
And Hearts.
 
 
 
 

And water.
 
 
 There was also a tree that had a fire breathing dragon, with sound effects. 
 
 
The Enchanted forest took place in the Duke's Garden, at Syon Park. Currently the Duke is Ralph Percy 12th Duke of Northumberland. The Syon House was also lit up. 

 
 
At the end there was an incredible light show, that was housed in a greenhouse. 


 
It was definitely worth the trip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment