Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Welcome to Scotland

Nov. 30

 
Now that school is over I have a week before I go home to travel. So I'm spending five days in Scotland! Despite my plane being delayed by an 1hr and a half, I arrived. There are already gorgeous views.
 
 
 
After arriving in Edinburgh, and checking into my hostel, I decided to explore. One of the first things that I found was Edinburgh's version of Winter Wonderland. It was similar to London. 

 
 
As I continued exploring, I was looking for Edinburgh Castle, and thought I had found it. Turns out, it wasn't the castle, but the University of Edinburgh. 

 
 

 But I was able to find the castle.

 
And the great views that come with it.
 
 
 
Not surprisingly, I also found a large church. Some things don't change no matter when in Europe you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment